The X96 Air has a box design with round corners. It is about 105 x 105 x 20 mm in size.
The X96 Air is a beautiful device that features Amlogic S905X3 64-bit Quad-Core ARM Cortex A55 CPU, Mali-G31 MP2 GPU, 100M LAN, Built-in 2.4G & 5G Wi-Fi, USB 3.0, H.265 HEVC, HDR 10+ VP9, and 8K Ultra HD.
- CPU: Amlogic S905X3 64-bit quad core ARM® Cortex™ A55
- GPU: G31™ MP2
- Android 9.0 OS
- RAM (Memory): DDR3 2GB & 4GB
- ROM (Flash): eMMC 16GB & 32GB & 64GB
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/ac, 2.4G WiFi for 2GB/16GB, 2.4G & 5.8GHz WiFi for 4GB 32GB & 64GB
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 for 4GB 32GB & 64GB, not supported for 2GB/16GB
- HD 2.1: Support HDMI CEC, dynamic HDR and 4Kx2K@60 max resolution output
- AV: 480i/576i standard definition output
- USB: 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0.
- IR: Remote Receiver Connect
- RJ45: Ethernet Interface, 10/100M for 2GB/16GB, 1000M for 4GB 32GB & 64GB
- TF CARD: Support 4GB & 8GB & 16GB & 32GB & 64GB
- Power: DC 5V/2A, LED indicator, Blue for working and Red for standby
- Video: Amlogic Video Engine (AVE) with dedicated hardware decoders and encoders
Support multi-video decoder up to 4x1080P @60fps
Support multiple secured video decoding sessions and simultaneous decoding and encoding
VP9 Profile-2 up to 8Kx4K@24 fps
H.265 HEVC MP-10@L5.1 up to 8Kx4K@24 fps
AVS2-P2 Profile up to 8Kx4K@24 fps
H.264 AVC HP@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K @30fps
MPEG-4 ASP@L5 up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-14496)
WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP up to 1080P @60fps
AVS-P16(AVS+) /AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile up to 1080P @60fps
MPEG-2 MP/HL up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-13818)
MPEG-1 MP/HL up to 1080P@60fps (ISO-11172)
RealVideo 8/9/10 up to 1080P @60fps
Multiple languages and multiple format sub-title video support
MJPEG and JPEG unlimited pixel resolution decoding (ISO/IEC-10918)
Supports JPEG thumbnail, scaling, rotation, and transition effects
Support *.mkv,*.wmv,*.mpg, *.mpeg, *.dat, *.avi, *.mov, *.iso, *.mp4, *.rm and *.jpg file formats
- Audio: Support MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
Built-in serial digital audio SPDIF/IEC958 input/output and PCM input/output
3 built-in TDM/PCM/I2S ports with TDM/PCM mode up to 384kHz x 32bits x 16ch or 96kHz x 32bits x 32ch and I2S mode up to 384kHz x 32bits x 16ch
Digital microphone PDM input with programmable CIC, LPF & HPF, support up to 8 DMICs
Built-in stereo audio DAC
Supports concurrent dual audio stereo channel output with a combination of analog+PCM or I2S+PCM
- Image: HD JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF
- Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Portugal, Italian, Poland, etc multilateral languages
- Applications: Rich applications
Browse all video websites, support Netflix, Hulu, Flixster, Youtube, etc
Apps download freely from Google Play Android app market, amazon app store, etc
Local Media playback, Support HDD, U Disk, TF Card
Support SKYPE video call, MSN, Facebook, Twitter, QQ, etc
Support Email, office suit, etc
- DLNA & AirPlay function: Support 2.4G wireless mouse & keyboard
Three hardware versions
The X96 Air has three hardware versions that differ in their internal storage, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and RAM.
- 2GB+16GB: 2.4G Wi-Fi, no Bluetooth
- 4GB+32GB: 2.4G & 5G Dual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
- 4GB+64GB: 2.4G & 5G Dual Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1
Android-powered Set Top Box
As a smart streaming media player, the X96 Air TV box is powered by Android 9.0 Pie OS, it has high speed and smooth performance, which is easy to turn your regular TV into a smart one.
The X96 Air Android 9.0 TV box integrates the new S905X3 Quad Core chip, this is a powerful chip with smooth running speed, it comes with Mali-G31 MP2 GPU, and ensure you enjoy a high definition viewing and fluent video playing. On this, you can really feel 3D and 8K movies smoothly at home.
More ports for the extension
The X96 Air features a complete set of extension ports, it has a Power port, an optical audio port, an HDMI 2.1 port, an RJ45 network port, an AV port, and a USB 2.0 port on the backside, and a USB 2.0 port, a TF card port, and a USB 3.0 port on the left side.
Clever LCD panel design
The X96 Air has a smart LCD panel, it shows you some basic information, which including system time, HD video output status, AV status, USB mount status, and TF card mount status.
USB 3.0 high data transfer
The X96 Air has a USB 3.0 interface and 2 USB 2.0 interfaces. Since USB 3.0 has a faster file transmission speed, it is even 10 times faster than that of USB 2.0, you can then transfer your HD movies in a short time more easily.
DLNA & AirPlay mirror functions
The X96 Air Android TV box supports DLNA & AirPlay function, which means your video/music/photo can be easily mirrored from your Android devices & iOS devices to the bigger and better screen.
- On DLNA push mode, you can enjoy watching videos while operating your phone to do other things
- On AirPlay mirror mode, you can easily display your mobile phone screen to the big screen in real-time
HDR with high pixel
The X96 Air supports HDR with 8K high pixel and low light transmission, it shows you the beauty of silence.
Easy to use
After turning on the X96 Air, you will find a simple and quite clear interface, it is easy to use with the default remote control. It has a lower row and you can customize your UI in accordance with your hobbies.
As an Android TV box, the X96 Air supports thousands of Android applications, such as KDDI addon player, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, Facebook, Chrome, and much more. You can download the applications you want from the Google Play store. For applications that cannot be installed from Play Store, you could install them by downloading the relevant APK package, such as our popular MARSTVX IPTV app.
What is included
The X96 Air is accompanied by its Power Supply, HD data cable, Remote Control, and User Manual.